1.Are you single or taken?
2. Chocolate or flowers?
I enjoy flowers but chocolate might be best.
3. Will you do anything special for Valentine?
I... might go see the Deadpool movie.
4. Do you like anyone?
5. Were you dating anyone last Valentines?
6. Who do you want to spend valentines with?
7. Do you make a big deal about Valentines?
Typically, no. I still celebrate when I've been with someone but only recently has it been nice.
8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
*snort* Probably not.
9. Would you ever write someone a love letter?
I have, yes.
10. Do you believe in Cupid?
11. Do your parents give you presents on Valentines?
Mom used to. It was kind of a strange thing and felt more like a pitty gift than anything. ^.^;;
12. Do you send out Valentine cards?
In elementary school I did.
13. Do you like candy hearts?
They are okay in small doses.
14. What is something you got last Valentines?
Deadpool mask and dog tags!
15. Is Valentines depressing?
It used to be for me. I am certain it is for a lot of people.
16. How is your love life?
It's going well, in my opinion! <3
17. Have you ever been dumped on Valentines?
18. How many roses would you want?
I rather have lilies. ^.^;;
19. Will you have a girlfriend/boyfriend this Valentines day?
Unless she breaks up with me before then, I should have her still, yes.
20. Do you look forward to Valentines day?
I do. It should be nice.
21. Who was your last Valentine from?
Like, legit not from my mom or a forced set by elementary school teachers? That would be from my current girlfriend, Kristina! <3
22. Who do you expect to get a Valentine from this year?
Kristina. Heh, she already sent me Deadpool gloves and pj pants. Seems to be a theme. XD
23. Who would you most like to receive a Valentine from?
This V-day meme seems a bit silly and almost repetitive in a sense. My girlfriend.
24. How many Valentines will you be sending this year?
Um... As in cards? None. But in gifts? I got her three things and two of those have a theme.
25. Have you ever not received a Valentine?
Since elementary school/not from my mom? Yes. Never had one till last year. I ended up crying but I don't think she knows that. XP
(Though- my one partner before my girlfriend did make a card now that I think of it but it wasn't for V-day. Still was nice.)
26. What was the most Valentines you received in a single year?
I'm starting to get annoyed by this meme.
27. Have you ever received an anonymous Valentine?
28. Will you be sending an anonymous Valentine this year?
...Why would I?
29. What was the best Valentine gift you ever received?
Deadpool mask and dog tags.
30. What was the worst?
The gift of being yelled at by my ex because a friend recommended to her that she do something nice for the occasion and I ended up wanting to self harm. ^.^;;
31. Have you ever started dating someone on Valentines day?
Not in a tagging mood. These questions kind of felt very repetitive to me in a way.